Here are some notes from the Sun's fifth straight win:
(1) After committing 13 first-half turnovers, they made just six in the final two quarters.
(2) Barbara Turner simply took over in the final moments, scoring nine straight points with under 2:26 to play, and single-handedly put Minnesota away after the combination of Lindsay Whalen and Tamika Whitmore (14 points apiece) brought Connecticut back from a nine-point halftime deficit.
(3) After coach Mike Thibault had questions about his team's ability to finish games strong, the Sun outscored the Lynx, 16-7, after they were tied at 59 with 5:08 to play.
(4) Despite their disappearance at times on the offensive boards, the Sun won the rebounding battle, 43-35. Tamika Whitmore had 12 alone, including a huge one on a Turner miss with about 1:10 to play and the Sun up eight points.
(5) Candice Wiggins (22 points) is pretty good. But with ESPN analysts Pam Ward and Carolyn Peck swooning over her the entire game, you probably got the idea.
(6) That's two season series the Sun have now won, including a more important one against New York. But with Minnesota 6-0 against everybody else in the league, it's a feather in the Sun's cap.